Ravneet is an engaging trainer favoring hands-on and experiential learning approaches.
She has trained and certified people in Agile Way of Working including the Management Teams, Product Managers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters, Development Managers and Development Teams.
She coaches organizations, including C-level, Management and Teams to adopt lean-agile principles, culture and practices. She mobilizes and motivates teams to excel with Lean and Agile and encourages them to adopt Scrum, Kanban and eXtreme Programming (XP) practices. She coaches organizational leaders to become servant leaders.
Her vision is to help everybody in the organisation to have a better work-life balance.
This vision manifests in her constant attention to the people who do the work we value, their stress levels, their ability to embrace their passions, and their ability to fully engage as adults and professionals doing meaningful and rewarding work.
She constantly works towards improving processes. As a culture and organizational change agent, she helps drive change in the organization and help organization transform and adopt a Kaizen Mindset. She works as a servant leader with other change agents in the leadership team and other coaches to make the maximum impact and gain the greatest benefit.
She interacts with people to get the issues resolved and facilitates workshops, internal and external meetings, and sessions ranging from Planning Sessions, Risk Analysis, and Inspect & Adapt Program Retrospectives. Being an unbiased listener and logical thinker, she takes these sessions to logical conclusions, capturing the relevant data and information. She also facilitates communities of practice and leadership team discussions.
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- ICAgile Certfied Enterprise Agile Coach (ICP-CAT)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Facilitator (ICP-ATF)
- Lean Kanban University (LKU) Certified Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT)
- LKU Certified Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP Masterclass)
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant 4.0– (SPC4.0)
- Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner – (PMI-ACP)
- Project Management Institute- Project Management Professional – (PMI-PMP)
- iSQI certified Trainer for Certified Agile Business Analyst (CABA)
- iSQI certified Trainer for Certified Agile Essentials (CAE)
- iSQI certified Trainer for Practitioner in Agile Quality (PAQ)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester
- ETSI Certified TTCN-3® Expert
- OMG Certified UML Professional™ (OCUP)
- Intel Certified Project Manager
- Intel Certified Leader as an Expert
- Talk on “Follow the values: Everything else falls in place” in Global Scrum Gaathering, Vienna, Austria, 2019
- Talk on “Challenges and Perspectives to Scaling Agile” in Agile & Beyond 2019, Detroit, MI, USA
- Webinar on “Testing for Purpose / Culture of Experimentation” in Agile Practitioners Online Special Interest Group, sponsored by Bay Area Agile Leadership Network.
- Talk on “Testing for Purpose” in TestBash Germany, Munich, Germany, 2018
- Talk on “Agile Product Development in Topconf, Linz, Austria, 2017
- Talk on “Agile Project Management” in “Embedded meets Agile” 2015, Munich, Germany
- Talk on “Myths about Exploratory Testing” in “Agile Testing Days” 2015, Potsdam, Germany
- Colloquium on “Lean Product Development” in Philips, Eindhoven, Netherlands, 2015
- Paper on “Requirements Management in SCRUM” – Intel Agile and Lean Conference 2014.
- Paper on “Requirements Management in Agile“ in International Conference on Requirements Engineering 2015, London, U.K.
Ravneet, it was a real pleasure attending your training this week! My entire team learned a lot. I had read several kanban books before your class, but you helped me to connect the material and understand it to a much greater depth than I had before. I look forward to working with you again!
-------- Alex Garrett, Manager - Agile Practices at TDS Telecommunications LLC
I just wanted to thank you for an amazing few days last week. The classes were exceptional! I learned so much during the class, you're a terrific facilitator. You have a wonderful facilitation style, keeping the group on track while being able to effectively participate in our discussions and provide valuable feedback.
I'm hoping we can get more scrum masters here at Petco trained on Kanban, I'll definitely pass along your name.
-------- Melodee Leavitt, Senior Project Manager, Petco
It is with great pleasure that I recommend Ravneet Kaur as a trainer and coach.
I had the opportunity to participate in her 2-day “Scrum Master Training Class” in July 2017 in Munich, which was an inspiring experience in multiple dimensions.
Ravneet presented a dense curriculum in outstanding clarity. In addition to that, she enriched her presentation with examples of her own coaching and project experience.
In the practical exercises, Ravneet built effective learning groups by activating participants of different personalities and backgrounds.
Overall, Ravneet provided a training that was one of the most valuable events I have ever participated in. Both in terms of knowledge transfer and personal inspiration.
I highly recommend her as trainer, learning accelerator, facilitator and coach.
-------- Hartmut Goetze, Owner, PERFORMANCE TRIGGERS
I have worked with Ravneet as Business Analyst on a strategic project within my company.
Ravneet was the Program manager of the global project. She has a really good skill and huge experience within the Agile methodology, always available to give efficient advices or even training to make things going forward.
Competency, huge work capacity and good sense of contact give her a natural leadership skill.
-------- Pierre-Olivier Paradeis, Product Owner at RBC Investor & Treasury Services
I was very impressed by the initiatives Ravneet takes. She is very experienced in software processes and able to document process descriptions in a manner that are easy to understand by users as well for the ones more remote. Ravneet is accurate and has good communication skills. Further I like the friendly manner in being persistent needed to achieving goals.
-------- Tom Luijckx, Director Supply and Internal Deployment Standards & Regulations at Philips Lighting
- 1 of 4
- next ›