Ravneet is an engaging trainer favoring hands-on and experiential learning approaches.
She has trained and certified people in Agile Way of Working including the Management Teams, Product Managers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters, Development Managers and Development Teams.
She coaches organizations, including C-level, Management and Teams to adopt lean-agile principles, culture and practices. She grooms Scrum Masters, and coaches Teams, Product Owners and other Stakeholders. She mobilizes and motivates teams to excel with Lean and Agile and encourages them to adopt Scrum, Kanban and eXtreme Programming (XP) practices. She coaches organizational leaders to become servant leaders.
Her vision is to help everybody in the organisation to have a better work-life balance.
This vision manifests in her constant attention to the people who do the work we value, their stress levels, their ability to embrace their passions, and their ability to fully engage as adults and professionals doing meaningful and rewarding work.
She constantly works towards improving processes. As a culture and organizational change agent, she helps drive change in the organization and help organization transform and adopt a Kaizen Mindset. She works as a servant leader with other change agents in the leadership team and other coaches to make the maximum impact and gain the greatest benefit.
She interacts with people to get the issues resolved and facilitates workshops, internal and external meetings, and sessions ranging from Planning Sessions, Risk Analysis, and Inspect & Adapt Program Retrospectives. Being an unbiased listener and logical thinker, she takes these sessions to logical conclusions, capturing the relevant data and information. She also facilitates communities of practice and leadership team discussions.
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Coach (ICC-CAT)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Facilitator (ICC-ATF)
- Lean Kanban University (LKU) Certified Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT)
- LKU Certified Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP Masterclass)
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant 4.0– (SPC4.0)
- Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner – (PMI-ACP)
- Project Management Institute- Project Management Professional – (PMI-PMP)
- iSQI certified Trainer for Certified Agile Business Analyst (CABA)
- iSQI certified Trainer for Certified Agile Essentials (CAE)
- iSQI certified Trainer for Certified Agile Tester (CAT)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester
- ETSI Certified TTCN-3® Expert
- OMG Certified UML Professional™ (OCUP)
- Intel Certified Project Manager
- Intel Certified Leader as an Expert
Ravneet is a Trainer for following Courses
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Trainings and Certifications
- iSQI Certified Agile Business Analyst (CABA)
- iSQI Certified Agile Essentials (CAE)
- iSQI Certified Agile Tester (CAT)
- PMI certified Agile Project Manager (PMI-ACP)
- PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)
- Certified Kanban Trainings (TKP, KMPI, KMPII)
- DevOps Fundamentals
- ICAgile Certified Courses
- Webinar on “Testing for Purpose / Culture of Experimentation” in Agile Practitioners Online Special Interest Group, sponsored by Bay Area Agile Leadership Network.
- Talk on “Testing for Purpose” in TestBash Germany, Munich, Germany, 2018
- Talk on “Agile Product Development in Topconf, Linz, Austria, 2017
- Talk on “Agile Project Management” in “Embedded meets Agile” 2015, Munich, Germany
- Talk on “Myths about Exploratory Testing” in “Agile Testing Days” 2015, Potsdam, Germany
- Colloquium on “Lean Product Development” in Philips, Eindhoven, Netherlands, 2015
- Paper on “Requirements Management in SCRUM” – Intel Agile and Lean Conference 2014.
- Paper on “Requirements Management in Agile“ in International Conference on Requirements Engineering 2015, London, U.K.
It is with great pleasure that I recommend Ravneet Kaur as a trainer and coach.
I had the opportunity to participate in her 2-day “Scrum Master Training Class” in July 2017 in Munich, which was an inspiring experience in multiple dimensions.
Ravneet presented a dense curriculum in outstanding clarity. In addition to that, she enriched her presentation with examples of her own coaching and project experience.
In the practical exercises, Ravneet built effective learning groups by activating participants of different personalities and backgrounds.
Overall, Ravneet provided a training that was one of the most valuable events I have ever participated in. Both in terms of knowledge transfer and personal inspiration.
I highly recommend her as trainer, learning accelerator, facilitator and coach.
-------- Hartmut Goetze, Owner, PERFORMANCE TRIGGERS
I have worked with Ravneet as Business Analyst on a strategic project within my company.
Ravneet was the Program manager of the global project. She has a really good skill and huge experience within the Agile methodology, always available to give efficient advices or even training to make things going forward.
Competency, huge work capacity and good sense of contact give her a natural leadership skill.
-------- Pierre-Olivier Paradeis, Product Owner at RBC Investor & Treasury Services
I’m very pleased to write for Ravneet Kaur as Head PMOC, Hella. As a fellow colleague, I’ve worked alongside Ravneet for her stay in Hella. Not only had she been a key player for the PMO, but she’s also become a close personal friend. Ravneet’s Agile & Program Management skills and leadership qualities would make her an invaluable and incredible addition to Information Technology and Program Management Team.
In addition, to her professional qualifications, Ravneet has qualities that make her a natural leader. She’d naturally fallen into the role of “point person” that many of us would go to with questions. She’s not afraid to take risks and often suggests new directions to explore. Ravneet was instrumental in introducing Agile way of working to her group, paved the way for Enterprise Agile Transformation, a direction that has proven to be very fruitful. She’s committed to quality, growth, and progress, and she inspires her team members to strive for the same. In short, Ravneet is a person with vision.
-------- Verena Lupprian, Global Resource Manager, Hella
I was very impressed by the initiatives Ravneet takes. She is very experienced in software processes and able to document process descriptions in a manner that are easy to understand by users as well for the ones more remote. Ravneet is accurate and has good communication skills. Further I like the friendly manner in being persistent needed to achieving goals.
-------- Tom Luijckx, Director Supply and Internal Deployment Standards & Regulations at Philips Lighting
- 1 of 5
- next ›
- 1 of 2
- next ›