I am an experienced coach for organizations building and operating software-as-a-service. I coach the organizations I work with to constantly improve fitness for business purpose by conceiving of and running experiments to learn from real customers and make informed product-development and service-delivery decisions.
My recent work features:
• Executive and agile coaching at scale
• Lean-agile product development and service delivery
• Multi-tenant software-as-a-service applications
• DevOps principles and practices including culture, automation, metrics, and sharing
• Data-driven products and services
Prior to coaching, I spent over twenty years as a software engineering manager. My first career was in computational physics and materials science.