I am a Servant Leader working as a Director in DIAAME. I am also a Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC®), Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT®), Management & Agile Consultant, I follow Lean Principles & Agile manifesto with Kanban, Scrum, SAFe or Hybrid Frameworks to complete Traditional & Agile SDLC’s of Project, Program & Product based on the Business needs.
I have more than 18 years of rich and insightful experience in Delivery, Project & Program Management that includes various Fortune 500 organizations across the globe. I also have tremendous experience in Mentoring, Coaching & Training Lean, SAFe, Kanban & Scrum Teams.
Apart from this, I also played key roles in the Governance & Leadership of many Release, Program, Product & Delivery Management using different technologies spanned across complex landscapes. The Client list includes Readers Digest Association, Lloyds Banking Group, Common Wealth Bank, Australia, Old Mutual Wealth Management, Bank of Scotland, Bank of England, BMW, Microsoft Corporation, Netherlands & Ministry of Education in the State of Kerala, India.
Specialties: Setting up an Agile Transformation Office, Change Management, Scrum/Kanban Training and Coaching, Agile Training, Agile Coaching, Lean Process Consulting, Assessment, and Auditing.
- Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT®)
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP®)
- Team Kanban Professional (TKP®)
- IC Agile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC®)
- IC Agile Certified Professional (ICP®)
- Certified Scrum Professional-ProductOwner® (CSP-PO®)
- Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster(CSP-SM®)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM®)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®)
- Certified Agile Leadership-I® (CAL-I®)
- SAFe Agilist® (SA®) V 4.5
- Management 3.0®
- COBIT® Ver. 5.0 F
- ITIL® Ver. 3.0 F
- DevOps® F
As an Agile Trainer & Coach, I do Training, Mentoring & Coaching of Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Scrum Teams & Kanban Teams to get ready for various cerimonies:
- Training/Facilitation/Coaching/Consulting on Kanban Implementation for Small, Medium & Large Teams
- Training/Facilitation/Coaching/Consulting on Scrum & Scrum of Scrums Implementation for Small, Medium & Large Teams.
Ofcourse Direct/Guide Product Owners for different Customer Teams in the below activities:
- Create Product Backlog (A Dynamic list of functionalities the product MIGHT include And other work providing value to the users).
- Prioritize the feature according to the market value using MOSCOW Priority
- Groom the Product Backlog by Focusing on WHAT brings users the biggest value
- Accepts / Reject the Work Result
- Adjusts feature / priority according to the market feedback
- Ensures the readiness of sprint input
- Drive the Product to the Success
- Represents project to the stakeholders & Represents stakeholders to the project
- Manage Stakeholder expectation by collaborating with the Key Stakeholders
- Act as a part of the team by tightly engaged through the Sprint
- Apart from this, I also ensure that the team/individuals Perform active role in Product Backlog Refinement by Keeping the Product Backlog in order, Removing or Demote Product Backlog Items that no longer seems important, Adding or Promoting Product Backlog items that raise or become more important, Splitting the Product Backlog items into Smaller Items, Merging Product Backlog Items into larger items & Estimating the Product Backlog.
As an Agile Consultant, I support Customers in Creation of Agile Center of Excellence by:
- Helping the teams transitioning to agile model (Lean/Kanban/Scrum) and coaching team members on Agile adaptation.
- Facilitating Scrum/Kanban ceremonies like Daily Scrum/Kanban meetings, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Identifying and tracking project metrics for effectiveness of delivery.
- Publishing the team’s daily relevant status reports to the required stakeholders to ensure transparency.
- Guiding the team to identify ideas to improve different metrics relevant to the respective teams.
|Kanban Management Professional (KMP® or KMP-II®)||23-Sep-2019|
|Kanban System Design (KMP-I®)||21-Sep-2019|
|Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP®)||20-Sep-2019|
|Kanban Management Professional® (KMP®)||08-Sep-2019|
|Kanban System Design (KMP-I®)||06-Sep-2019|
|Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP®)||05-Sep-2019|
|Kanban Management Professional® (KMP® or KMP-II®)||02-Sep-2019|
|Kanban System Design (KMP-I®)||31-Aug-2019|
|Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP®)||30-Aug-2019|
|Kanban Management Professional® (KMP-II®)||15-Jul-2019|
- 1 of 4
- next ›