Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
Kanban Management Professional I - Kanban System Design
Learn how to manage work, not people!
Who is it for?
- Formal and informal leaders and managers, team members working on products’ and services’ delivery in intellectual and knowledge work domains (IT, marketing, sales, HR, BPO).
- Project and Program Managers,
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, change agents involved in agile transformations,
- Everyone looking for methods supporting customer-centric approach, people engagement, quality and predictability.
Things I will know and be able to do after the workshop:
- visualize different types of intangible work
- build visual Kanban system (board) and design the tickets
- deal with work interruptions and multi-tasking
- understanding benefits of establishing pull systems
- understanding a need for and benefits of introducing classes of service
- ability to introduce and use Kanban flow metrics
- ways to create and maintain value flow in order to manage work, not people.
- take an evolutionary approach to improve organization with predictable and user-satisfying system of services and products delivery
- use Kanban Method together with other methods and frameworks existing in the organization (Scrum, SAFe, Spotify model)
Duration: 2 days
- official, printed Lean Kanban University training materials,
- English version of David J. Andersona "Kanban" book (PDF),
- certificate of completion,
- discount (10 USD) for Mike Burrows' "Kanban from the Inside" ebook,
- catering (snacks, lunch)
- discount for Neuland materials from polish distributor - Experience Corner
Options and conditions:
- You can cancel your participation with no costs 7 days prior to the training
- If you decide to cancel the training in less then 7 days prior the training you will be charged with 200 EUR.
- At any time you can give your purchased ticket to any other person
- In case of problems with forming the group, the training can be rescheduled or cancelled. Such decision can be announced no later than 14 days prior to the training. Please be aware of it and book your travel and accommodation in a flexible way.
About the Trainer:
Radosław Orszewski – an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) and Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) from Lean Kanban University, a practitioner with over 13 years of hands-on experience in the areas of quality assurance, managing projects, leading people and changes. He practically works with Kanban since 2011. He’s been working for many years as Scrum Master, Agile Coach (CSP-SM, CSP-PO, PSM II, PSK). A consultant, coach and trainer of agile and lean (Kanban Method, Scrum, Business Agility, Lean in creative work) who has trained and actively introduced agile management and attitude into IT, media, retail, R&D as well as marketing, HR, design or sales organizations.