The Kanban System Design offers an in-depth and easier approach for participants to learn the application of Kanban methodology in all areas of an organization. During two days of training, participants will learn how to get started with pull systems and how to balance customer demand with your capability to deliver.
Participants will examine the various action potentials required for shaping up their enterprises’ Business Agility, and grasp bunch of valuable inputs from extensive practical Kanban experience. At the end of the course, participants will be able to design a new Kanban system or improve the existing ones. The participants will also gain practical knowledge on improving Kanban implementations, and reduce bottlenecks that obstructs the organizations’ development process.
- Kanban in action
- Key elements of a Kanban system, such as commitment points, work item types, classes of service, explicit policies, cadences
- Kanban system mechanics, such as pull, replenishment, delivery
- Key Kanban system indicators, such as lead time and cumulative-flow diagram
- Kanban case study
- Creating context for change
- Demand analysis
- Workflow visualization
- Discovering and designing classes of service
- Replenishment and delivery cadences
- Kanban system visualization
- Understanding the Kanban method, principles and practices
- Apply systems thinking to design and introduce a unique Kanban system in your unique work environment
- Graduate from organizing your work with a team kanban board to designing a Kanban system to improve customer-focused service delivery and to make a difference in your business.
- First and Second line Managers, Project Managers, Product Managers
- Scrum Masters, Business Unit Leaders, C-level Executives, Coaches and Consultants.
- Experienced Individual Contributors and Technical Experts
- Attendees will receive a certificate of completion from Lean Kanban University in digital format
- Attending this course satisfies one requirement toward the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation
- Get listed to LKU Alumni Directory along with free membership in Lean Kanban University
- In person 2-day workshop training full of learning and fun.