Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
Many organizations face common issues such as workflow disruption due to unplanned activities, employees burnout, slowness in responding to change and poor product deliveries. If you and your organization are facing these issues, Kanban System Design is the right way to change. More than just visualization and post-its on a board, Kanban is a method that discovers how work flows through a team, identify potential bottlenecks in the process and fix them so that work can flow at an optimal speed.
In this Certified Kanban System Design Training by Lean Kanban University, get introduced to Kanban, its principles and the various methods to leverage on to create a smooth workflow. Participants will also understand why Kanban is a more flexible approach to manage change as well as design and set up experiments that cultivate the Kanban culture in organizations.
There will be a mixture of team exercises, interactive games and case studies to be used to help assimilate the techniques and reinforce the concepts learned. Each participant will also be given a list of resources and tools to help them with their Kanban journey!
This training qualifies for the Lean Kanban University (LKU) Kanban Systems Design certification.
This training is apt for:
- Business Analysts
- Project Owners and Managers
- Product Owners and Managers
- Developers, Coders and Testers
- Business Management and Stakeholders
- Anyone in the corporate structure dealing with rapidly changing demands or those from the HR & Sales team looking to adopt Lean Management to improve their working practices!
What You Will Learn
Following the official LKU Certified Kanban Systems Design syllabus, this training focuses on the following key learnings (not limited to):
- Definition of Kanban, its practices and guiding principles
- The Kanban method, lens and values
- How to introduce a Kanban system (STATIK)
- How to design a Kanban System (Ticket Designs & Visual Boards Designs)
- Ways to improve services delivery to be customer-focused and needs-sensitive
- An understanding and visualization of the Pull-based workflow
- The benefits of limited Work In Progress (WIP) to increase your team’s efficiency
2 full days (16 hours)
Upon completion, participants will receive a Kanban System Design (KSD / KMP1) certificate of course completion as well as membership of Lean Kanban University (LKU).
This course is the first part towards achieving the LKU Kanban Management Professional (KMP) certification. KMP is awarded to those who have completed this course (KMP1) and a second 2-day course on "Kanban Management Professional" (KMP2) which covers advanced topics like scaling, change management and dynamic system reservation techniques, models to remove bottlenecks, deep dive into 7 Kanban Cadences, Introduction to Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) and how to use it and many more.
This training provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDU). If you are interested in becoming a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) by the Scrum Alliance, this course can be used to claim 16 Scrum Education Units (SEU).
Terms & Conditions
- PALO IT Singapore reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Order cancellations and order amendments are not allowed.
- Please note that PALO IT Singapore reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule training if necessary. In the unlikely case that PALO IT Singapore must cancel or reschedule any training, PALO IT Singapore will inform all attendees one week in advance and will endeavor to provide an alternative date.
- There will be strictly no refunds for no-shows.
- Please note that photographs and/or videos will be taken at this event for marketing, publicity and archival purpose. Should you have any concerns with your image being captured or used, please approach one of our staff.
- PALO IT Singapore owns sole copyright ownership of all content.
PALO IT is an innovation & agile software development company. First established in 2009 in Paris, PALO IT has since opened offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore and Mexico. We are in the business of end-to-end development of breakthrough digital experiences - from Design Research to DevOps. As a community of innovators and developers, we aim at renewing the way organizations operate; promoting sustainable business agility, user-centricity and open collaboration - all while having fun.