In this 5-day masterclass, you will learn how to help others to effectively introduce, design, operate and improve Kanban systems in different levels of an organization. The class combines the What, Why and How to of Kanban coaching: What is Enterprise Kanban about? How do I build and grow Kanban systems to an enterprise scale? What do I have to do to build and sustain beneficial relationships with customers and stakeholders? Where do I start in order to create a culture of continuous improvement? Why does it pay off to encourage self-organization on all levels?
Dr. Klaus Leopold is computer scientist and Kanban pioneer with many years of experience in helping organizations from different industries on their improvement journey with Lean and Kanban. He is author of the book Practical Kanban and co-author of the book "Kanban Change Leadership”. Klaus is one of the first Lean Kanban trainers and coaches worldwide. He was awarded with the Brickell Key Award for “outstanding achievement and leadership” within the Lean Kanban community in San Francisco, 2014. His main interest is establishing lean business agility by improving organizations beyond the team level, especially in large environments from 50 to 5000 people. Klaus speaks regularly at renowned Lean and Kanban conferences worldwide. He publishes his current thoughts on his blog www.LEANability.com and you can follow him on Twitter at @klausleopold.
- Consultants and practitioners who want to take part in an intense course in order to learn the fundamentals of enterprise Kanban coaching in a very short period of time.
- People who want to guide Kanban system design at an enterprise scale.
- People who want to build and sustain beneficial relationships with their customers and stakeholders.
Solid Kanban knowledge and experience. Please note: The focus of this training is not to learn more about Kanban, but to build on the existing knowledge of participants, thus enabling them to coach Kanban initiatives at an enterprise scale.
- KMP I and KMP II training
- Practical experience working with real-world Kanban systems