Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
The Kanban Management Professional course builds on the foundation of the Kanban System Design course and allows participants to take their usage of Kanban to the next level. This course will enable participants to tune Kanban rollout initiatives, enable richer feedback loops, and create Upstream and Customer Kanban implementations. All of which allows for Kanban not just at the team level, but enable the interconnected services that help support your business and get closer to being fit for purpose to meet your customer’s expectations.
What Participants will learn
This course is highly interactive – with games and simulations allowing students to learn through doing as well as drawing upon the experiences of the trainer. Case studies are used to help reinforce learning from previous Kanban implementations. Included in this is:
- Dealing with resistance to WiP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Managing evolutionary change
- Upstream Kanban
- Scaling Kanban across an organisation
- Dealing with sources of variability such as bottlenecks, blockers and dependencies
- Kanban Cadences “Service Delivery Review”, “Operations Review”, “Risk Review”
Lunch will be provided - please advise of any special dietary requirements.
What participants will get
Participants get training certified by LeanKanban University which includes:
- Courseware and materials
- Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
- Certificate of Completion of LeanKanban University’s Certified Kanban Training (KMP 2)
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP) professional credential from Lean Kanban University (must have completed both the Kanban System Design and Kanban Management Professional (KMP 1 & 2) courses). Your KMP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it.
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week – because it doesn’t require permission, budget or getting others to change
- You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method.
Who should attend
This course is intended for team members, Delivery Leads, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Service Delivery Managers, Portfolio or Program Managers, members of the PMO and anyone who wants to develop or enhance their management skills.
Daniel Ploeg is an Accredited Kanban Trainer and Certified Coach. He works with organisations and teams to improve their way of working to enable better outcomes for customers and organisations. Pragmatic in his approach, Daniel is mindful of different contexts and empowers organisations to evolve to their own form of agility that is suitable for their purposes.