Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
The Benefits of Kanban
The Kanban Method, developed by David Anderson, is an approach to improving service delivery processess. The key benefits of a Kanban system are improved communication, increased efficiency, reduced stress, and better predictability.
- Participants will know how to implement the six rules of Kanban.
- Participants will be able to implement Kanban in a software team and show others how to use it.
- Learn to use metrics to improve your current process.
- How and why to limit work in progress to improve the flow of work through your process.
- Understand how Kanban works with other agile processess like Scrum.
All Participants will Receive
- The eBook "Kanban" by David Anderson
- The Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) certification from Lean Kanban University
- Electronic copies of all materials used in the course
- tea/coffee and snacks
- Discounted admission to other Wawel Hill events, including the ACE! Conference
This course is for anyone who wants an introduction to the Kanban Method for software development, including project managers, ScrumMasters, senior managers, product managers, business analysts, programmers, entrepreneurs, designers, testers, and anyone else who has an interest in building software better.