Guaranteed to run training.
What you can expect
During this two day interactive and informative course, you will learn how to design a Kanban system and initiate change with Kanban. You will learn the basic concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement. You will also learn how to become faster and more responsive through better risk management and governance.
During this program, you will learn what the Kanban Method is, the principles and practices of the Method, and how to research, design, and build Kanban systems in support of:
- Identifying and addressing bottlenecks
- Working with shifting priorities
- Dealing with work interruptions and multi-tasking
- Addressing important but not time-critical work
- Avoiding having work pile up in one place (or time) while there is a lack of work in another place
- Creating flow in the work, the information to perform the work, and the teams that do the work
Kanban Management Professional qualification
Successful completion of this course will result in a certificate of completion issued by Lean Kanban University — recognized globally as the leading certifying body for Kanban professionals. You will receive:
- A certificate of completion issued by Lean Kanban University — recognized globally as the leading certifying body for Kanban professionals.
- A digital copy of the book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J. Anderson.
This course satisfies one requirement toward the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation. The Kanban Management Professional class will complete the KMP status requirement.
Within a month after attending the program, you will have a one-on-one follow-up session with a TriTech Kanban Coaching Professional. He or she will help you maximize the momentum and energy generated during the program. Together, you will discuss how to apply and integrate the concepts you learned.