Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
Do you want to know how to get started with kanban, or how to improve your current kanban system? This two-day foundations-level kanban training class, certified by Lean Kanban University, provides the skills and knowledge you need to design a basic kanban system. Taught in Dutch or English, this training includes simulations and exercises that teach you how to create a dynamic, predictable workflow.
"Good combination of theory and hands on exercises. We worked out a case that we can use in our daily work." - Scrum Master, KPN
Is Kanban System Design (KMP I) training right for me?
· Yes - if you are a manager, developer, or professionals who wants to learn the fundamentals of the kanban method
What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
· How to design a kanban system and initiate change with kanban
· The basic kanban concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement
You will gain hands-on experience in:
· Controlling work-in-progress (from push to pull)
· Visualizing work (designing a card wall)
· Measuring and managing flow (control charts, flow diagrams)
· Making policies explicit (classes of service)
· Managing change and collaborative improvement
You will develop the skills to:
· Identify and address bottlenecks
· Work with shifting priorities
· Manage multitasking and interrupt work
· Prioritize importantly but non-time-critical work
· Create flow in the work, the information required to do it and within the performing teams
Kanban System Design (KMP I) Certification:
· Certificate of Completion awarded by Lean-Kanban University upon successful completion
· This training satisfies one requirement toward the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation.
· The KMP Foundations II: Kanban Management Professional training completes the KMP status requirement.