Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
Take the alternative path to agility and earn your Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential after completing this 2-Day training course. Learn how to be faster, more predictable and more responsive by building and operating a full Kanban System.
The Kanban Management Professional credential demonstrates you have the proper skills launch and manage Kanban initiatives and allows you to stand out from the crow when looking for management positions.
KMP Foundation II
Attendees to this training will learn the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. The KMP professional have learned how to manage and evolve a Kanban initiative over time without trauma. Improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. Set up meetings, handle metrics and set policy according to Kanban recommendations.
- Building an Information Flow
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing kanban
- Developing a service orientation
- Managing evolutionary change
- Scrumban case study
Prior attendance in the Kanban System Design or other LKU Foundations-level class is preferred.
Take KMP Foundation I and II to qualify for the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation.
Who Should Attend?
People who are currently using a Kanban system, have prior experience with Kanban, or are currently in the KMP training series.
- Project Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
- Portfolio or Program managers or directors
- Heads of PMO
- Project governance auditors and process engineers
- Project management consultants and trainers
- Interested project management experts
- Anyone who wants to develop their management skills
- Training certified by Lean Kanban University
- Authorization to use the KMP letters and badging
- Step 2 in earning the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential certificate
- Access to private KMP-only forums for professional collaboration
- Invitations to exclusive events worldwide
- Communicate to employers and clients specific certified training in management with Kanban
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Scrum Alliance: 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) towards your CSP (Certified Scrum Professional)
- Project Management Institute (PMI): 16 PDUs (Professional Development Units).
About your trainers:
Rick Regueira (AKT, PMP, CEC, SPC, CSM, CSP, CSPO, PSM I, CC, MCP, Six Sigma Green Belt)
Rick is a seasoned Enterprise Agile Coach & Trainer, Project Manager and IT professional. Experienced in leading teams and organizations in agile transformations, leading them to flourish and reach increased potential by delivering their product faster with quality, through positive culture change and a productive, self-managed environment.
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Coaching, Agile Transformation, organizational change, leadership agility, Board member, entrepreneur, lean startup, speaker, adviser, mentor, trainer, facilitator, change agent.
Marcelo Lopez (AKT, CSP-SM, CSP-PO, CSM, CSPO)
Leadership through service is his approach. Marcelo has a wide experience helping mentor and encouraging new engineers through the process:
Try. Assess. Learn. Adapt.
Specialties in his own words:
Thinking of solutions outside the norm. Having been exposed to various industries and organizations from within (internal employee ) and without (as a contractor), you gather tools to solve problems for one circumstance from another. Applying them is a skill I've tried to hone.