This training systematically builds upon the foundations established in the Kanban System Design (KMP 1) training.
“Kanban Management Professional” is a 2-day advanced level course that will help participants build on their existing knowledge of Kanban Method and will help them take their current Kanban implementation to the next level.
Altug Bilgin Altintas is the first accredited Kanban Trainer from Turkey.
Kanban System Design (KMP 1) must be completed prior to taking this training.
For a better training experience, participants are required to read at least one of the following books before attending the course.
- "Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business" by David J Anderson
- "Kanban from the Inside" by Mike Burrows
- Free e-book: “Essential Kanban Condensed” by David J Anderson and Andy Carmichael.
Kanban provides pragmatic, actionable, evidence-based guidance. At the end of this advanced training, you will have the essential tools to grow a learning organization. Discover the potential still hidden in your Kanban system.
• Start a Kanban initiative for better risk management and greater agility without trauma.
• Create greater customer satisfaction.
• Streamline internal workflows to improve service delivery.
• Improve management results enterprise-wide.
• Learn to use the probabilistic approach to manage your system.
• Become a Kanban Management Professional and get recognized in the Lean Kanban University website.
• Get access to private KMP-only forums for professional collaboration.
• Get invited to exclusive events worldwide.
Who Should Attend:
• Leaders who would like to start a Kanban initiative in their organization, department, or teams.
• Leaders who would like to improve their existing Kanban initiative or system.
• People who would like to advance in their coaching career by becoming a Kanban Management Professional.
• Anyone who wants to develop their management skills.
Some of the roles and positions held by our previous participants who attended KMP 2 course.
• Heads of PMO
• Portfolio or Program Managers/Directors
• HR and Finance Professionals
• Product and Project Managers
• Change Agents, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters
• Organizational Leaders, Team Leaders
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Managing evolutionary change