Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
The Kanban Management Professional (KMP2) is the 2nd course required to obtain the Kanban Management Professional accreditation. A prerequisite of this course is to have completed the 2 day Lean Kanban Foundation KMP1 (also known as Kanban systems Design). If you have not completed this course, then please click on one of the following options below:
- 2 day Certified Lean Kanban Foundations (KMP1)
- Combined 4 day KMP1 + KMP2 course (Kanban Management Professional)
This 2-day course is certified by the Lean Kanban University and has been put together by Lean Kanban experts and leaders including David J. Anderson and Mike Burrows.
The course follows the official LKU Certified Lean Kanban syllabus. During the two days you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics:
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Managing evolutionary change
KMP2 is a 2-day course. There is no exam at the end and, upon completion, you will receive the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) accreditation. A globally-recognised accreditation that you can use as official recognition of your achievement.
Who Should Attend?
Kanban works across multiple functions of an organisation, from senior members of staff looking to adopt Lean Management to members of delivery teams willing to improve their working practices. Previous KMP1 attendees have been in roles such as:
- Senior Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters, Team Leads and Change Agents
- Product & Software Developers & Testers
- Agile Coaches & Practitioners (Scrum, XP, DSDM, AgilePM, etc.)
- Other roles such as HR and Finance professionals
Participants will receive a KMP2 certificate of course completion from Lean Kanban University (LKU) as well as achieve the Kanban Management Professional accreditation. Your membership with LKU will also be renewed.
Scrum Alliance: 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) towards your CSP (Certified Scrum Professional)
Project Management Institute (PMI): 16 PDUs (Professional Development Units).
Contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)203 633 0277