Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
Kanban Maturity Model Lead Appraiser
Organizations worldwide who have been developing their business agility for certain time often request that a qualified expert reviews their practices, culture and business outcomes, and determines their maturity level.
A KMM Lead Appraiser performs such evaluations and, in addition, suggests improvements that drive organization’s capabilities even further.
- How to evaluate depth of Kanban implementation
- How to evaluate improvement in organizational culture
- How to evaluate improvement in business outcome
- How to conduct a KMM appraisal
Who Should Attend?
The course is designated to Certified Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP) who wish to qualify as KMM Lead Appraiser:
Course participants are required to have obtained the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential and enrolled with intent to attend the “KMM:Evolving Fit-for-Purpose Organizations” course before enrolling for the KMM Lead Appraiser class. To complete the KMM Lead Appraiser credential, participants must already hold the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential, and may be required to obtain practical field experience using the KMM and performing appraisals with an existing lead appraiser.
Lean Kanban University® Certification
KMM Lead Appraiser – one of the highest internationally recognized professional credentials in the application of the Kanban Method. KMM Lead Appraisers will be listed on the Lean Kanban University website.
- Evaluating the organizational potential based upon an assessment of leadership behaviour and existing culture
- Evaluating organizations agility based on the Kanban practice application
- Evaluating organization’s culture and change in behaviours obtained as a result of the improvement initiative
- Evaluating improvement of business outcome to determine the impact of a conducted initiative
- Preparing a KMM appraisal
- Conduct interviews, employee surveys, behaviour observations, analyse collected data and feedback, and develop improvement suggestions
- Designing a leadership development roadmap intended to extend organizational potential leading to deeper, more mature implementations and superior business results
- Reporting results to LKI
- Wrap Up
Cancellation Policy – Please Note:
Substitutions are accepted at any time. Cancellations must be notified by email and refunds will be provided according to the following: More than 10 days prior = 80% of course fee 5 to 10 days prior = 50% of course fee Less than 5 days = no refund provided Lean Kanban, Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event if there are insufficient registrations or if presenters are unable to attend due to illness. If necessary, you will be notified no later than 7 days prior to the event and all registration payments will be refunded promptly. If circumstances require, presenters may be substituted for alternative qualified presenters with equivalent experience. Please be advised that events can be subject to changes in date and/or venue due to acts out of our control such as bad weather, civil unrest, etc. It is recommended that you purchase changeable and refundable tickets. Lean Kanban, Inc. will not be responsible for incurred costs in the event that we need to make changes due to circumstances beyond our control. For more information, please contact us at: LKU@LeanKanban.com