You know your way around the basics and you have been applying Kanban in practice for some time now. But, still “there has to be more”! Then the “Improving Kanban” training is the perfect fit for you! For two days, you will work with Kanban for professionals. Not only theory, but also practice exercises, numerous chances for exchanging of information and concrete improvement ideas, this is what makes this highly interactive training what it is. Forecasting, data-driven improvements, scaling, portfolio, strategy, etc. are the topics that become more important the more your own Kanban experience grows and, when applied appropriately, can release enormous potential for improvement. Unfolding this potential is the goal of this training. And there is still more: In this special training Klaus pairs-up with metrics and forecasting guru Troy Magennis which means you can expect a high dose of actionable metrics and forecasting!
The motto of the training is clearly, “learning with one another and from one another”. This means that you do not receive any theoretical analysis from even more theoretical topics which might sound exciting but do not apply in any way to your day-to-day business. What would you do with all of this theory anyway?
- Kanban at scale and scaling Kanban
- Achieving Lean Business Agility
- Probabilistic thinking and forecasting (no advanced mathematics required!)
- Analyzing and optimizing throughput and cycle time
- Dealing with bottlenecks and constraints
- Dealing with external dependencies
- Assessment: How is your Kanban system? Where does it needs to be improved?
- Metrics Special: a deep dive into WIP, cycle time, throughput, and forecasting