Kanban Management Professional
Sustain evolutionary improvements, implement organizational feedback loops with Kanban cadences, use the full Kanban method, get to pull at the enterprise scale. Read the full class description, who should attend, what you'll learn, certification information, advantages and policies, here.
The class curriculum includes:
- Motivation for the Kanban method
- Emotional objections to WIP limit introduction
- Enterprise-level Kanban case study
- Kanban value system
- Commitment and replenishment in-depth
- Kanban at scale, understanding the organization as a network of services
- Implementing organizational feedback loops with Kanban cadences, such as service delivery reviews, ops reviews and risk reviews
- Managing sources of delay, dependencies and variability
- Models for improvement
- Evolutionary approach to change management
Toronto Kanban Week
This class is offered during a week-long modular training event. You can take another Kanban classe conveniently at the same location. Browse them here, find which class or what combination is right for you, register today!
Alexei Zheglov is a Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP), an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) and an Enterprise Services Planning Trainer (ESPT), based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. He brings Lean product development and Kanban to intellectual organizations who seek these modern management ideas and pragmatic guidance to improve their high-technology businesses. Alexei's clients are located on five continents and represent many industries including software, IT services, biotechnology, financial services and education. He is well respected in the Kanban expert community, speaks frequently at international Lean Kanban conferences and keeps a blog at connected-knowledge.com.