What is this course?
Certified Lean Kanban Foundation is a highly interactive two day course accredited by the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and provides in-depth training in Kanban practices and the principles that underpin the Kanban method, including a fully immersive Kanban simulation.
The Kanban method is an evolutionary approach to change and change management by starting with what you do now, respecting current roles, responsibilities and job titles, encouraging acts of leadership at all levels and agreeing to pursue incremental, evolutionary change that evolves business processes using a Kaizen approach that reduces the risks associated with complex change programmes.
Participants will gain sufficient knowledge about the Kanban Method and related topics to:
- Lead or guide a team in their adoption of Kanban - from initial visualization and the design of kanban systems through to evolutionary change
- Answer questions and support the team in day-to-day operation
- Help teams to identify and resolve hindrances to flow
- Take measurements and create meaningful metrics that helps the team
- Evolve process and practice according to team needs in a meaningful way
- Connect with the Kanban community for the sharing of practical experiences and the development of new ideas and techniques
What will you learn?
Based on the trainer’s practical experience, participants will learn how to:
- Identify internal and external sources of dissatisfaction
- Analyze demand vs capability
- Model the knowledge discovery process
- Design kanban systems and their visualizations
- Identify/prioritize improvements
- Choose cadences for activities
- Identify classes of service
- Create a rollout plan, negotiating strategy with stakeholders
Full details can be found on the registration page