Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
Who Should Attend
Workers and managers in professional service industries, considering or pursuing an alternative path to agiility. Applying Kanban at the team level gets the team's invisible work organized, gives people relief from overburdening so that they can get things done with quality and pride of workmanship.
- Sustainability agenda, Kanban principles and practices
- Basic Kanban concepts, such as the visual board, WIP, and local cycle time metric
- Conducting Kanban-style standup meetings and replenishment
- Kanban board designs, WIP limits and risks
- Proto-Kanban patterns and their benefits
- Limitations of team-level Kanban, understanding full Kanban systems, service-orientation
The class is taught with interactive exercises, games and simulations.
This training class is certified by Lean Kanban University (LKU) as TKP level training. Participants receive standard LKU certificates of class completion. LKU awards the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential to those successfully completed this class.
Why Learn With TheKanbanMaster?
- Lean Kanban University's certified training curriculum and teaching methods were created through collaboration of leading Kanban experts and validated in hundreds of training classes around the world.
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week - because it doesn't require permission, budget or getting others to change
- You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method.
- Private on-site and semi-private training classes are also available, upon request. Please see TheKanbanMaster.co.uk's public course list for further details.