Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
This class will be facilitated by two highly experienced Kanban trainers and coaches. The KMP II class focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma. Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. The class also covers recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Understand lead time, variation and business risk
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing kanban
- Scrumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
- Facilitation & management tools, templates and games
Also consider the opportunity organizing this KMP II training inhouse (possibly in combination with a KMP I class) for a group of managers, with your teams and change experts. Drop us your request and we can prepare a custom offer while we are in Bangalore at firstname.lastname@example.org