Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
Kanban in Action! Our two day training, Applying Kanban, takes a deeper look at the hard facts. This substantial foundational training prepares you to immediately deploy Kanban in your organization or to execute a review of your existing Kanban system. We talk about comprehensive visualization, the effects of push versus pull, how to establish a work flow and how Kanban works on different organizational levels of a company. All the exercises are based on real-world examples and are directly applicable for your daily work with Kanban.
- What is Kanban?
- Making work visible – visualization
- Understanding WIP and setting proper WIP limits
- Pull vs. Push
- Flow-based work
- Flight Levels – where does Kanban fit in your company
- Agile scaling with Kanban – from 5 to 2000 persons
- Combining Kanban and Scrum or other agile methods
- Feedback loops – meetings in Kanban
- Successful start with Kanban
When just starting off, it’s important to have a solid knowledge of Kanban basics. In Applying Kanban, you will work intensively with the foundations which are necessary for an efficient and goal-oriented implementation. The principles and functionalities of Kanban, as well as the systematic approach to working with Kanban, are our top priority in this training.