This 1-day course teaches the basics of the Kanban Method and serves as the entry level and starting point to an alternative path to agility. Achieve the Team Kanban Practitioner credential with the Lean Kanban University by successfully completing this course.
Team Kanban Practitioner
Get your team's work organized with Team Kanban, relieve teams of overburdening, get work done with quality and pride of craftsmanship.
The class curriculum includes:
- Sustainability agenda, Kanban principles and practices
- Basic Kanban concepts, such as the visual board, WIP, and local cycle time metric
- Conducting Kanban-style standup meetings and replenishment
- Kanban board designs, WIP limits and risks
- Proto-Kanban patterns and their benefits
- Limitations of team-level Kanban, understanding full Kanban systems, service-orientation, what more can be done with Kanban for customer satisfaction and business performance and how to proceed there