Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
Team Kanban Practitioner
Get your team's work organized with Team Kanban, relieve teams of overburdening, get work done with quality and pride of craftsmanship. Read the full class description, who should attend and why, certification information, advantages and policies, here.
The class curriculum includes:
- Sustainability agenda, Kanban principles and practices
- Basic Kanban concepts, such as the visual board, WIP, and local cycle time metric
- Conducting Kanban-style standup meetings and replenishment
- Kanban board designs, WIP limits and risks
- Proto-Kanban patterns and their benefits
- Limitations of team-level Kanban, understanding full Kanban systems, service-orientation, what more can be done with Kanban for customer satisfaction and business performance and how to proceed there
Toronto Kanban Week
Immediately following this class, you can take the KMP I: Kanban System Design at the same location in Vaughan. Besides that, a week-long modular training event is taking place in Toronto the week after this class (April 3-7). You can take more advanced Kanban classes, KMP I: Kanban System Design and KMP II: Kanban Management Professional there.
Alexei Zheglov is a Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP), an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) and an Enterprise Services Planning Trainer (ESPT), based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. He brings Lean product development and Kanban to intellectual organizations who seek these modern management ideas and pragmatic guidance to improve their high-technology businesses. Alexei's clients are located on five continents and represent many industries including software, IT services, biotechnology, financial services and education. He is well respected in the Kanban expert community, speaks frequently at international Lean Kanban conferences and keeps a blog at connected-knowledge.com.