This is a 2-day highly interactive workshop which covers how Lean Kanban helps teams, leaders and managers deliver more effectively.
The Kanban System Design course guides you through the fundamentals of Lean Kanban and how you can apply the Lean Kanban method in your organisation to understand your demand and visualise your workflow, bottlenecks and queues and how to continually evolve your system to significantly improve your service delivery.
Kanban isn't limited to software development – regardless of what area of the business you work in, Kanban can help you deliver value to your customers and the business more regularly.
- Gain a well-founded understanding of the Kanban method, and its practices and guiding principles
- Learn about a systems thinking approach to designing and introducing one or more Kanban system in your specific organisation’s environment
- Learn how to improve services delivery to a customer-focused and needs-sensitive one, so as to make a difference in your business
- Gain an understanding of Pull-based workflow, and how limited Work In Progress (WIP) can actually increase the efficiency in your team’s delivery of services to your customers
- LeanKanban University (LKU) certificate of course completion
- Electronic copy of the presentation slides
- Electronic copy of the book “Kanban – Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J. Anderson
- Membership of the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and access to the members’ only sections of the LKU website
- Lunch, light refreshments throughout the day
Elabor8 Pty Ltd reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event if there are insufficient registrations or, if presenters are unable to attend due to illness. If possible, you will be notified 7 days prior to the event and all registration payments will be refunded promptly or, if you prefer, rescheduled to another class. If circumstances require, presenters may be substituted for alternative qualified presenters with equivalent experience.