Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
The basics of Kanban have taken hold and are already being used in daily operations.
However, you have a feeling that you could get more out of your Kanban System. This is most certainly the case, and we’ll show you how in Improving Kanban.
- Kanban Refresh
- Kanban at scale
- How to scale Kanban?
- To date forecasts for single work items
- To date forecasts for several work items (e.g. Releases, Sprints)
- Can you trust your forecast?
- economic prioriticing/ Cost of Delay
- Sequencing and scheduling
- Managing risc
Aim of training: improving an existing Kanban system
After the training, you will be able to…
- improve your Kanban system.
- accurately predict when your work will be finished.
- make prioritization decisions based on economic factors instead of hunches.
- scale your Kanban system to generate more value for your company.
- implement the most important advanced flow concepts in your daily work.
Audience: Everyone who wants to improve an existing Kanban System - Kanban Practitioners, Project or Program Managers, Business Analysts, Line and Middle Managers (both within and outside of IT), Management Coaches / Trainers and Process Improvement Coaches interested in maximizing the effectiveness of their Kanban adoptions.