Attended this class? Sign in to participate.
Price reduced to €1050 for a limited time. Book now!
Who Should Attend
This class is for those who take responsibility for improving delivery of products and services to the customers of their technology and, speaking more broadly, professional service businesses.
Your classmates may include first and second line managers, project managers, product managers, experienced individual contributors and technical experts, scrum masters, business unit leaders, C-level executives, their improvement coaches and consultants.
What You'll Learn
- Understanding the Kanban method, principles and practices
- Apply systems thinking to design and introduce a unique Kanban system in your unique work environment
- Graduate from organizing your work with a team Kanban board to designing a Kanban system with the aims to improve customer-focused service delivery and to make a difference in your technology business
Day 1 - Overview
- Kanban in action
- Key elements of a Kanban system: commitment points, work item types, classes of service, explicit policies, cadences
- Kanban system mechanics: pull, replenishment, delivery
- Key Kanban system indicators: lead time, cumulative-flow diagram
- Kanban case study
- Creating context for change
- Demand analysis
- Workflow visualization
- Discovering and designing classes of service
- Replenishment and delivery cadences
- Kanban system visualization
This training class is certified by Lean Kanban University as KMP I level training. Participants receive standard LKU certificates of class completion.
LKU awards the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential to those who have successfully completed this class and a more advanced class (Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)).
Why Learn With TheKanbanMaster?
- Lean Kanban University's certified training curriculum and teaching methods were created through collaboration of leading Kanban experts and validated in hundreds of training classes around the world.